The Church Lady Blogs

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


NY Post Writer writes Scathing Review of Beyonc'e and Jay Z's  performance at Grammy's






Naomi Schaefer Riley

NAOMI SCHAEFER RILEY

"What do you call a man who stands there smiling and singing as his scantily clad wife straddles a chair and shakes her rear end for other men’s titillation? I’m certain if I look through enough Jay Z song titles, I’ll come up with the right name for his role in Beyoncé’s performance at the Grammy Awards Sunday night. Rhymes with Goodyear. . . ? Well, how about I just call him a poor excuse for a husband.
"For years, these award ceremonies have pushed the envelope; Beyoncé’s booty-shaking was certainly no worse than Miley Cyrus’s twerking or any number of other performances by Madonna, for instance. But there’s something particularly icky about doing it while your husband looks on approvingly."
I persnally liked the performance myself, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment