The Church Lady Blogs

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Message from Tyler Perry: Beware of Scam Artist Using My Name

Tyler Perry puts fan base on Notice about scam artist using his name. You go Tyler and thanks for looking out!


"Hey guys,
People who do this are some of the lowest in my book.


"There are some scams going around the Internet asking people to pay money to have an audition for me. THAT IS NOT TRUE. You never have to pay for an audition. I, nor any professional company, will make you pay for an audition. DON’T GET SCAMMED.

Also, I DO NOT HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. Do not let anyone tell you that I have a scholarship program that you have to pay to be a part of, ok? That’s NOT TRUE! I have put a lot of kids through college but it’s not something you can request or pay me for. They have been gifts, so don’t let these folks trick you.

Do not give anyone any money in my name. This is all a SCAM. I HOPE THESE PEOPLE GET CAUGHT."

No comments:

Post a Comment