The Church Lady Blogs

Sunday, October 20, 2013


From the looks of the sneak peak, Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 6 is going to be off the chain yall!



Since NeNe's show the "New Normal did not get picked up for a second season and Mama comes back to Atlanta to regain her throne as Queen B of the ATL.






Rumors wee swirling that there were going to be some new cast members including Tameka Redmond, Ushers ex wife but I guess she did not make the cut, cause all the orignal cast members from season 5 are back.






Word on the street is that NeNe and Kenya will go at it hard and we get a glimpse of it in the trailer. Cynthia and Peter have the same drama they had a few years ago with a failing business.


Now I know it ain't none of my business, but I would think he should try something else next time cause clearly the bar lounge aint his gift.






Phaedra has two babies now and it looks like Apollo may be getting the itch. I pray that aint the case.


Portia looks like she is living the life as her husband appears to be having second thoughts (go figure)


Finally, my favorite housewife, Kandi, need to tell her Mama that "She is grown and she got this" when it comes to her man issues. Cause some things Mama just can't get in the middle of unless she is asked.


Just in case you did not notice I am using my ebonic voice today so don't go sending me no comments about bad grammar. (lol)


I don't know about yall, but I am going to be glued to my TV on November 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment